• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Stolen Divided By 13 JRT and 2x12 cab: LA area

u2streets

Hey guys,
Yesterday both my JRT and matching 2x12 cab w/ greenbacks were stolen from a venue in Pasadena, CA.

Serial number is: 836-194, May 2007.

I spoke with Fred today and he said that only 10-15 JRTs in gold were made. The color has been discontinued.

I'd really appreciate any help in tracking this down if you see it.

Thanks!

That big time sucks... I hope those responsible will develop a thousand paper cuts on their bumhole and be forced to sit in a deep puddle of lemon juice!

m@2

oh man... sorry to hear that happened to you.

i definitely keep an eye out here in Nor Cal

deeval

Gold Supporting Member
Check Pawn shops as those Lowley Pawn shop owners dont check,I found some of my stolen gear at a pawn out here and had to pay to get it back ,thats with a detactive cop that was there as I called them to come,Its shame but least I got some of my stuff back.
Good luck.

Plague Dog

I'll let you know if I see anything.

to Tangalang, yes, take something easily replaced. Budda, Dr Z, Rivera...

Tramp

Platinum Supporting Member
I'd be curious to know which venue it was stolen from. Can you pm me?
Thanks!

u2streets

Thanks for the support guys. I have some friends combing local pawn shops and have posted notices on other forums. There's power in numbers!

SkydogFan81

Silver Supporting Member
That is just terrible! Call all the local music stores etc and report it with serial number ASAP. I have a R7 stole on a Sunday and the guy was arrested selling it the next day to a music store. Best of luck!

amp boy

make a flyer with serial code and info from Fred etc......hand out and email all the music shops you can. Basically since there are ten of these.........if one is being sold, there's a good chance it could be yours and the bum can be caught.

jkr

Gold Supporting Member
Sorry to hear about that. I gig around LA. I'll keep my eyes open.

I'm also curious, where in the venue was it stolen from?

analogwarmth

have gun, will travel

to me hiring a private detective for a name address and proof (pictures) would do it. i can handle it from there. What are they going to say, "um yea, officer i stole this guys amp from him, and now he is here holding me at gun point to get it back."?

quinnamps

Do all the right things your supposed to do but if it does not turn up right away I would highly suggest a daily search of the LA area craigslist. I had a friend who van was stolen with his guitar in the back. After about 4 months the guitar showed up on craigslist. He called the police and he has his guitar today. It was a rare kind fo guitar much as your amp is rare. That will make it easier to spot.
Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope it turns out well.

Trending Topics