Stolen Gibson SG

Discussion in 'Stolen or Lost Gear Registry' started by kurtsstuff1, Feb 13, 2018 at 7:13 PM.

1. kurtsstuff1

kurtsstuff1 Member

I had this guitar stolen from me 3 years ago and I found it on Reverb. I've contacted the seller and hoping he works with me in contacting his buyer to sort this out. If anybody knows someone that bought this guitar..please contact me. I know it's my guitar from the serial number given. It's all been reported to the Sheriffs office when it happened. Now I just wait and see what happens??
    https://reverb.com/item/10043153-2011-gibson-custom-les-paul-sg-tv-yellow

2. Springfieldscooter

Springfieldscooter Member

I would have kept quiet, purchased the guitar on reverb, then showed up in person along with a copy of the original report.

Good luck and hope it all works out...

3. kurtsstuff1

kurtsstuff1 Member

Unfortunately it was already sold when I found it. The "seller" is being very tight lipped about who bought it. I'm trying to get hold of the officer on the case and as luck would have it, his days off..lol! Reverb isn't much help and the only thing they told me was to get the police involved.

4. kruts

kruts Member

Perhaps the seller is the guy who originally stole it? Good luck in getting your guitar back (sincerely).

5. kurtsstuff1

kurtsstuff1 Member

The Guitar was sold out of Arkansas and stolen in California.The seller did inform me he bought it off Ebay so?? who knows? Thank you!! :)