• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

STOLEN GUITAR

catpeople

Mods: please move this if it's not in the right section.

Today between 9am and 6:20pm, my car was broken into in Oakland, CA. My stereo face plate was stolen, as was a sunburst Levinson Blade Texas Vintage electric guitar in its SKB case. If you see it (long shot, I know) please let me and the Oakland PD know. Oakland PD = 510-777-3333. Thanks in advance.

M138

100% Fenriz Approved
Sorry to hear that. Man I despise thieves. I hope you get your guitar back safe and sound.

Davo17

Catpeople I will check out the socal craigslists and ebay if something comes up I will pm you.

jklotz

Silver Supporting Member
That sucks. I am so sorry to hear it. It's not a run of the mill guitar, If anything like it shows up here in the south on CL or in a local shop, I'll pm ya.

StratoCraig

My guess is it'll end up in a pawn shop in or near Oakland, but if I see it in any of the shops I frequent on the Peninsula, I'll report it. I assume you've given the serial number to the cops so they'll be able to ID it correctly.

catpeople

Craig, i did report the s/n. I didn't make it public (like here) so some d-bag doesn't pretend it's his. I appreciate the help.

slider

Hope you get it back. Oaktown is brutal anymore. For what it's worth, I know a guy who got his recording equipment stolen out of his car in Oakland last year, and he got it back.
Hope you are as lucky.

geodr

Really sorry to hear and hope you get it back. I live in Oakland and have a simple rule: do not leave anything in the car - ever.

autologic

Did you check the closest pawn shops? Chances are they didn't waste any time pawning or selling it to buy some rock.

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
Sure hope you get it back! I have one as well and they are great guitars. Seems like very few folks even know about them.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom