• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Stolen Guitars, Mixer-Seattle

Mica Jones

I lost a 1966 Fender Jaguar Tobacco burst, with some wear on the paint in the usual places, dents , dings, and belt buckle rash. Problem is lost serial #'s on all my gear. Missing, '85 Marshall 4210 50w 2x12 combo. Bone stock in original condition in road case. Also missing a 1985 Kramer Striker with single HBer in turquoise blue, Floyd Rose, and traditional headstock. 1987 Peavey 24 channel mixer is gone too. Probably at least 3 thieves involved due to time constraints and amount of gear taken. All three items were stolen in the same incident during load in to a club in Downtown Seattle. Belltown area.

bobmc

Silver Supporting Member
I hate to hear this crap; relaying this thread to a guitar playing buddy in Seattle.

Hope you get them back.

russ6100

I lost a 1966 Fender Jaguar Tobacco burst, with some wear on the paint in the usual places, dents , dings, and belt buckle rash. Problem is lost serial #'s on all my gear. Missing, '85 Marshall 4210 50w 2x12 combo. Bone stock in original condition in road case. Also missing a 1985 Kramer Striker with single HBer in turquoise blue, Floyd Rose, and traditional headstock. 1987 Peavey 24 channel mixer is gone too. Probably at least 3 thieves involved due to time constraints and amount of gear taken. All three items were stolen in the same incident during load in to a club in Downtown Seattle. Belltown area.
Dude this sucks hard! So sorry to hear this. Will definitely keep an ear to the ground.

BTW....that Kramer - is that the one you had since back in the day? That'd be the one that'll get those d*ckheads caught. Probably not too many of those floating around out there.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom