Stompin-Ground Cases for Pedaltrain Boards?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by minjason, Feb 11, 2012.

1. minjason

minjason Member

Was browsing the Stompin-Ground website and noticed they had two hard case options for Pedaltrain boards - a dura-light case and a heavy duty flight case. Anyone have any experience with these? I have a Pedaltrain Pro, but the soft case is already starting to go...wondering if there are any advantages to getting one of these cases instead of the hard case that Pedaltrain makes for the PT-Pro. If the dura-light case is lighter than the typical Pedaltrain hard case, I'm thinking I might go with that option since I can add wheels to it too...any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated!

2. minjason

minjason Member

anyone have one of these?

3. Benjam226

Benjam226 Member

I've long looked at getting a Stompin-ground case, but the funds never came to. I had a PT-Pro with the PT Hard case and wasn't a big fan. It was SUPER heavy for an ata case, and didn't actually offer that much protection (meaning no foam lining. It had about a 1/4" of rubber lining. I think the lid might've had some foam.)

I'd say go for the Stompin-Ground board.

4. gpro34

gpro34 Member

:rockinNo experience with them, but my BR Custom soft cover rocks!