Strandberg Boden Prog 7

Discussion in 'Reviews of Electric Guitars' started by Brian Johnston, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Brian Johnston

Brian Johnston Member

This video is an overview of features, along with music played on the Boden Prog 7. I'll provide a link to a written review once done:

2. Brian Johnston

Brian Johnston Member

3. Pier-Luc Morency

Pier-Luc Morency Member

Almost all Guitars look great, i always love to feel them and try them. I learn to love making parts more then playing guitar, i am a maker! I have started by making guitar pick in silver or bronze, then volume knob! Bronze silver and gold are the materials i love to use and comfortable with, they can be finish like no others material. For the last year i worked to build the entire guitar to fit with my parts or follow the feeling of the month. So the spider volume knob you can will see on Guit-Artz Facebook is the new finish i developed this years, black patina on bronze or (like i love to a call it) natural patina. More to come next year!!!

PL

https://www.facebook.com/gaguitartz/

4. Brian Johnston

Brian Johnston Member

Your spider knobs are cool. It was a toss up between the crosses and the spiders for the Strandberg. I have an 8-string Carvin that I may retro-fit with the spider knobs.