• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Strange reverb noise

NBlair930

Platinum Supporting Member
ThIs morning when cranking my 22 watt BFDR-inspired combo, i notice the reverb was making a short distorted 'boing' only on the lowest notes or low power chords. Not full on distortion of the fundamental sound coming out of the speaker, just a seconday short noise. It also started doing this with a wha pedal in the heel down position (also low notes). Any thoughts to cause? Cure?

terrapin

I had a similar problem once with my Juke Coda and Gary troubleshot it for a LONG time before we realized one of the springs in the tank had come off and was hanging loose in the tank. Only showed on low notes as a distorted after effect. I would look at the tank.

Trending Topics