• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Strat plus 700 Shipped and pp

kimos55

Follow your dreams turst your heart
Gold Supporting Member
She is a 90’s USA strat, the tone control is a push pull tone bypass. she has a Duncan PAT 3 in the bridge and Carvin AP11 om the neck and middle, re-fretted by a local Luther, the little T thing that holds the strings in the head-stock is not there, she stays in tune and plays great. Top of head-stock has a few scratches and a stain, Locking tuners and roller nut is what those strat pluses had. Over all I give her a 8.5 on condition. I have an banged up hard case I will throw in for free when I ship her. 700. Shipped and pp.

IMG_5925 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5926 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5926 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5915 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5916 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5910 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5913 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5918 by Alan, on Flickr

Last edited:

Trending Topics