• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Strat Replacement Pickups

dobro man

Hi All
I'm looking to get a set op replacements pickups for my strat.

Manufacturers on the review list are Lindy Fralin, Lollar, Dimazio, Bare Knuckles etc

Looking for traditonal strat tone with perhaps a bit more power and as quiet as possible.

Suggestions please.

Thanks Much.

oacikgoz

Silver Supporting Member
Bill Lawrence L-2xx series... Cheapest and prolly the best noiseless pickups along with Kinmans.

For traditional strat tone, go with L-200 pickups.

DiazDude

WCR SR's are great if you can get them. Not sure how often Jim makes them. Not a hot set but they cut through a mix like no other SC I've heard.

K-Line

Vendor
I think traditional strat sound and noiseless are hard to get together. The beauty of the strat tone is the hum. Lollar Blondes are mighty fine, throw in a special in the bridge and pure heaven.

Trending Topics