• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

Stress FX website?

hey thanks, I can't seem to find anything about them on ebay either though. If I'm missing something, can somebody post an ebay link and what muff pedals do they offer?

fuzzfan1

Silver Supporting Member
hey thanks, I can't seem to find anything about them on ebay either though. If I'm missing something, can somebody post an ebay link and what muff pedals do they offer?
Check the Emporium, I believe I saw one today for $80.00 shipped. Also check ebay regularly, they pop up pretty often.

As an owner of a StressFX Ram Head clone, I can say without hesitation that it is the best Ram Head clone I have ever owned! Including clones that go for 3-4 times as much! I A/B'd mine with my Vintage EH Ram Head and it sounds nearly identical! Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised! :D

I really want to find a list of what they offer, I know of the Ram Head and Pickle clones, but I wonder if they have something like a triangle muff/Pumpkins type of pedal. I'll keep checking ebay, but does anybody have an ebay screen name or email that I could use to contact them?

fuzzfan1

Silver Supporting Member
I really want to find a list of what they offer, I know of the Ram Head and Pickle clones, but I wonder if they have something like a triangle muff/Pumpkins type of pedal. I'll keep checking ebay, but does anybody have an ebay screen name or email that I could use to contact them?
PM Sent! :AOK

James V

I just purchased a used Stress FX BMP. I was wondering if anyone can give me the info to get in touch with the maker.
Thanks.

James M

Silver Supporting Member
I'm a new member here, and I'm also interested in getting a Stress FX contact or a tip on an Ebay posting....

Trending Topics