• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

String Cheese Incident at Red Rocks this weekend

armadillo66

My whole family, kids n grandkids are out here this weekend for the show and we all have tickets for Sunday. I have never had opportunity to really check out Kang's rig but I sure do admire what a great player he is and his awesome instruments and killer good tone.
Really looking forward to this as it is my first time at Red Rocks, should be a great one

Magicpad

Enjoy! By far my favorite venue.... this year I'm seeing everything from Odeza/Chromeo (electronica) to Slipknot to Jackson Browne there. Every concert is fantastic.

Be sure to head to the top of the steps and down into the visitor center.... there's a really cool exhibit about the history of the venue. Oh, and bring a few beers in the car to pre-game in the parking lot..... $9 coors lights get old reaaaal fast!

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Hmm, I wonder if Kang is still playing Two Rock Emerald Pro's. Anybody seen 'em lately?

Lihns

I'm so jealous. I love that band so much

Hmm, I wonder if Kang is still playing Two Rock Emerald Pro's. Anybody seen 'em lately?
When I saw them in January, if I'm not mistaken, Kang was playing through a Bogner combo, or maybe that was Nershi's??

Trending Topics