String Cheese Incident at Red Rocks this weekend

armadillo66

My whole family, kids n grandkids are out here this weekend for the show and we all have tickets for Sunday. I have never had opportunity to really check out Kang's rig but I sure do admire what a great player he is and his awesome instruments and killer good tone.
Really looking forward to this as it is my first time at Red Rocks, should be a great one

Magicpad

Enjoy! By far my favorite venue.... this year I'm seeing everything from Odeza/Chromeo (electronica) to Slipknot to Jackson Browne there. Every concert is fantastic.

Be sure to head to the top of the steps and down into the visitor center.... there's a really cool exhibit about the history of the venue. Oh, and bring a few beers in the car to pre-game in the parking lot..... $9 coors lights get old reaaaal fast!

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Hmm, I wonder if Kang is still playing Two Rock Emerald Pro's. Anybody seen 'em lately?

Lihns

I'm so jealous. I love that band so much

Hmm, I wonder if Kang is still playing Two Rock Emerald Pro's. Anybody seen 'em lately?
When I saw them in January, if I'm not mistaken, Kang was playing through a Bogner combo, or maybe that was Nershi's??

Trending Topics