• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

StringDog.net Inventory Blowout!

Joe Naylor

We are trimming our business down to cables only,
and renaming the company Armor Gold Cables...

ALL PRODUCTS LABELED STRINGDOG MUST GO!

Heavily Reduced Prices:
Strings $25.99 Ten Pack Box ($39.99 regular price)!
Picks $13.99 Bag of 100 ($19.99 regular price)!
T-shirt $10.99 ($14.99 regular price)!
Cables - Sold Out

SALE ENDS WHEN INVENTORY IS SOLD OUT...
AND IT WILL GO FAST AT THESE PRICES!

SALE!

P.S. - Be sure you're signed up for the e-newsletter if you want to be notified when the new cable line comes out!

ford

Modz
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
I bought a ten pack of strings and 100 picks at the sale prices.. very good deals!

I also have two of the stringdog cables... they have been working very well for me for many months now.

rock

bford

Gary

Supporting Member
Hey Joe, you got any 11's strings?? If so, what are the gauges on the other 5 strings?? Thanks, Gary

Mojoman

Great deal - though I am sad to see these strings going away.
But I bought 9's, 10's, and picks!!

ford

Modz
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
My strings and picks came in yesterday.. GREAT DEALS.. should have bought a ten foot cable..

rock

bford

ChazMania

Silver Supporting Member
Any idea the shelf life of these strings? How long will they be fresh if not yet installed? I'm thinking of getting another box so I'm all set for a long time.

ChazMania

Silver Supporting Member
I know this is a long shot of a request (as this thread is a few months old) but I love these strings.....any chance these will be reintroduced? Does anyone have an opinion as to similar feeling strings as these are discontinued?