• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Stripes on Conan

Craig76

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ijh3sUu7kEc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ijh3sUu7kEc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(EDIT) WHATEVER, NEVERMIND.

:hide

twinrider1

I was hoping for a monstrously rocking '7 Nation Army' but I still liked what they did. It must be tiring for him to sing like that.

?&!

i don't hate them by any means, but that should not have been on national TV .
-to me,it was kind of like a parody of them without being at all funny...painful.
Different strokes, I guess. I thought it was beautiful.

jman

yeah, no biggie...i do like the song.
-the fact that it stirred up such a reaction in me in the
first place is actually a good thing...a lot of 'better'
performances i have seen just go by without much of
a thought- feeling something is good !

EricPeterson

I never thought I would say this but Meg should stick to drums.:puh

I liked the take on the song, definitely different than the album version. In all I liked it.

thewhit

Gold Supporting Member
Not an impressive performance at all. Meg's vocals were in unison at best but with no real harmony. Timing was off. Guitars sounded boxy. Jack sang flat at times.

I would have thought they would have brought some more game, with it being the last show and the obvious increased viewership. I don't think that performance did anything for them and I found myself pulling for them to not make it any worse than it already was.

squeally dan

Not an impressive performance at all. Meg's vocals were in unison at best but with no real harmony. Timing was off. Guitars sounded boxy. Jack sang flat at times.
Thats a perfect description. I kept wondering why she was singing his part instead of busting out a harmony. It sounded weird to me. I quite hated it.

8Painting

They were just trying to have a different take on the song.

I wouldla liked them to play something else, but at least we know that the band isnt dead.

cjcayea

cool as a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce
i love the white stripes - one of my favorites.

that sucked.

tjmicsak

This is the first I heard them. Very Beatle-esqe in my opinion. I would not hesitate to give this a grain of salt. Just stop and think what might be going on backstage at Conan's last show and by the time they get out to perform.............

jjboogie

It was extremely painful to watch.....I would have much rather seen Max Weinberg and Max Weinberg 7 tear it up! They are much more entertaining to me!!!

RedRock

Who decided to put the White Stripes on the map?
Where is Simon Cowell when you need him?

Trending Topics