Strut the Strut

pinner

Playing over another great Althrax backing track. Al, great stuff!!!! I am using a friends Tomaszewicz TZZ-17H this time. hope you enjoy!!!

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/pinner/strut-the-strut-tomaszewicz[/SOUNDCLOUD]

marsos52

you sound great as ever,, i most tell you, the tone of that amp is amazing..
i listened to other vids of that amps after i heard your clip ... and im so impressed

do i see one of them in your future??

pinner

you sound great as ever,, i most tell you, the tone of that amp is amazing..
i listened to other vids of that amps after i heard your clip ... and im so impressed

do i see one of them in your future??
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it!!! It is a really sweet and fun amp. I have been thinking of either getting a grap and go D-style or getting something a little different like this. The 17 watter sounds great at home but I am worried if it would be enough at a jam or gig. Of course I will spend entirely way to much time thinking about it lol!!!!! Need to win the lottery.

Tasty playing! Nice groove and tone.
Thanks man!!! Need more Bludo clips!!!!

Sound great, like playing and tone..
Thanks a bunch!!!

Loved the tone and playing, Stephan!

Greg
Thanks Greg!!! Take a stab at this one, I am sure it will sound great!!

scottl

Wonderful take Steve! I hear lots of snippets of stuff you are adding to your vocab! Excellent!

pinner

Some real nice ideas there man!
Thanks Jostein, means a lot!!!!!

Hi Pinner,

Very cool. Love the dynamics.

Cheers,

Mats N
Thanks Mats!!!! The amp makes it easy.

Wonderful take Steve! I hear lots of snippets of stuff you are adding to your vocab! Excellent!
Thanks to YOU!! I appreciate the guidance and inspiration!!!

That's awesome. It's a great groove that got my foot tapping immediately!
Thanks, its one of Althrax's backers. Makes it easy to groove on!!!!

cdaloia

That's some nice playing Pinner, you should get the most improved award on TGP! Sounds like you've been in the shed..that reminds me, I should be doing the same...thanks for the inspiration.

Chuck

pinner

That's some nice playing Pinner, you should get the most improved award on TGP! Sounds like you've been in the shed..that reminds me, I should be doing the same...thanks for the inspiration.

Chuck
Thanks Chuck, that really means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you are able to tell I have been trying to get a hold on the triad on top of triad approach that you described. Starting to get it but got a long way to go to make it sound natural. Listening to you play is always inspiring and an education!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!

les

Gold Supporting Member
Oh yeah! Killer playing, Mr. Pinner!

BTW - you da man!

Trending Topics