• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

strymon dig & eventide h9

jul.brown90

Hey !

I use an Eventide H9 for all my delay needs (and love it!)

I've been looking at the Strymon Dig videos and it sounds really good !

I was wondering if anyone got to compare those 2 pedals...? Is there lots of overlap ?

earwax

Hey !

I use an Eventide H9 for all my delay needs (and love it!)

I've been looking at the Strymon Dig videos and it sounds really good !

I was wondering if anyone got to compare those 2 pedals...? Is there lots of overlap ?

I think you can get similar delay tones out of each. I find that the stereo imprint is a little different and the modulation sounds different. I really don't know which is better. The DIG can work a little better for me for ambient delay stuff while the delays on the the H9 are little more upfront. I am traveling for a couple of days but when I get back I'll probably a/b them a little more.

Stratogatto

I own an H9 which I use just for delays and never tried a DIG yet but from the specs perspective only I find the analog dry path a plus that for sure the DIG has over H9 while the lack of presets in such a complex sounding pedal is the major downside I see on the Strymon. Sound wise if you just love the H9 delays I personally don't see any reason to watch at the DIG.

Trending Topics