• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Strymon El Capistan V2 - **$270 Shipping Included** - Like New

wajobu

A fabulous and versatile digital tape delay. I bought it new in late 2015 and it’s in like-new condition. I’m selling it to fund another purchase.

The pedal is clean (no Velcro), I have the original box, power adapter and instruction card, completely functional and in mint condition. This has NOT been gigged, only gently used in my home studio. The cost includes Paypal 3% and US insured postage to a verified lower 48 CONUS address. If I choose to sell outside the CONUS then actual shipping costs are added to the price. No trades please, and thanks for having a look.

This is version 2 with the soft touch switches.

Price: $270 including shipping and fees. (Originally listed at $275)

Last edited:

Trending Topics