Strymon, speculation and hopes.

Midi capabilities would be cool. Especially the ability to turn on and off all of their pedals without needing an audio switcher, but just a controller. Still feel like the volume pedal would be the quickest hit.

I know the market is probably a lot smaller, but a rack mount strymon "rig killer" would be cool. But I couldn't even guess the price point to even get that justifiable for them to do.

MarkF786

Gold Supporting Member
I have no doubt that their next big project will be a reverb in the same format as the Timeline and Mobius. After that, they'll do a pitch manipulating pedal. There might be some smaller developments along the way.

jm9239

Silver Supporting Member
I'd love to see a reverb unit that combines the best of the flint and the blue sky but I want it to be the smaller footprint and not the size of the timeline/mobius. Strymon can do so much with the smaller foot print and I really think less is more when it comes to verb. Give me the ability to do infinite 80's and shimmer in the same unit and I'm sold.

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
I want the Timeline of Reverb ASAP. I have a spot all picked out on my board and everything.

Chonny

I think they should make a distortion pedal that kicks the living crap out of the Line 6 distortion modeler. Something different for their line that a lot of people might dig.

NewarkWilder

I'm all for a big reverb pedal, but honestly what I'd love to see most is a whole new line of miniature pedals. Seems like they could really take those to the next level.

Mr. Limbic

im steered clear of the timeline/mobius in favor of the timefactor/pitchfactor, but if they came out w/ a verbline of some sort i would be all over it

Jules

Put me down as another person hoping for a Timeline style reverb pedal. I have a Bluesky and even though I like it I don't find the shimmer all that great. I'd love to have a reverb pedal from Strymon with 100 presets and be able to customize the shimmer and modulation on various of the settings more to my taste. I can't see how these guys could fail with this one.

JRMagnus

Why is it that Strymon gets so much future speculation compared to other companies rather than ZVEX,Empress....etc)?
Not that I care who comes out with a good product it just seems odd that it's focused on Strymon. They seem to take a long time to come out with a product anyhow. EHX comes out with new gear each year at NAMM.

Void_pointer

This is a strange thread topic. Do people realy sit around hoping what new box they will be able to buy with a stryman name on it. Do you guys care if it is good or only that it is expensive?

niclake13

This is a strange thread topic. Do people realy sit around hoping what new box they will be able to buy with a stryman name on it. Do you guys care if it is good or only that it is expensive?

Well, considering that we pay for quality, and everything from Strymon thus far has been top-notch... both.

BGrizzMayne

Silver Supporting Member
I need a timeline style reverb unit! With no algo lag.

Had the space, and it was impossible to use on a midi switching rig because lagged WAY bad when switching presets. Patches with different verb models were impossible to switch between

Top Bottom