• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Strymon Timeline feature requests

kevin_jazz

I haven't seen this thread, so I thought it would be worth starting. For those who have had a chance to work with this excellent product, you no doubt find things that could be done a little better.

For me, one challenge has been to figure out the settings of a patch. So, what I'd like them to do is to allow you to turn a knob and have the value of that know displayed. So, if the modulation speed went from 0-99 and the current patch has speed=57, then twist that knob and the display shows 57. When you modify the speed knob, the display shows the current encoder count.

Another easy one: a librarian! :) Of course, we know that one is one the way!!

yerbluesrob

It's easy to find your settings, when you turn a knob you can find the saved setting because the light turns color when you hit the right spot.

Trending Topics