Strymon TimeLine - The Wall

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Jason Wilding, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Jason Wilding

Jason Wilding Member

Just got a a TimeLine - found a couple of things on the web for this, but nothing really usefull. Anyone care to share their settings for delay settings for various parts of Pink Floyd's "The Wall"?

Nothing else please, just The Wall :)

2. darkstriker

darkstriker Member

3. Jason Wilding

Jason Wilding Member

Yeah I saw that, but it actually gives no settings for the TimeLine or any other kind of modern unit - might as well be written "Yeah, he used some delays in the album" for all the information it actually gives in terms of reproducing them - I was hoping to hear from people who had dug down into a little more :)

4. darkstriker

darkstriker Member

Fair enough. I managed to dial in those tones on the H9 based on that. There's good clues all over it, specifically the delay time, the number of repeats (to dial in the feedback level) and if it's digital or analog delay, along with the recommended mix levels (about 30%). Give it a go. The timeline wouldn't be much different.

If you're looking for the delay in ABITW1 for instance I'd say:
    440ms, digital delay, 10 to 12 repeats and 30% to 35% mix (I tend to use it a little louder than usually recommended).

5. xtrouble

xtrouble Member

Don't know if you've seen this but Dave Kilminster shared his presets for the timefactor that he used on the Roger Water tour.

https://www.eventide.com/~/media/Files/Audio%20Support/TimeFactor/Everyone/TF_V35_142346_2.ashx

6. Trevorsnackson

Trevorsnackson Member