stuck between a phaser and a vibe sound.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by mustangman, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Wooley

Wooley Member

I also favor the Psilocybe (although I'm using a vibe INSTEAD of phaser right now on my board).
    I gotta ask... HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET A SHANNON UNIPHASE?!!!

2. TheGrooveking

TheGrooveking Member

An Alternate Reality in a Parallel Universe...
    Maxon PH350 Rotary Phaser.

TheGrooveking

3. lifeinsong

lifeinsong Member

I think a Phaser is a much more usable pedal than a Vibe. I used to have a Magicboy and found myself hardly ever using it. The Retro-Sonic is such a great Phaser for a number of reasons...true bypass, perfect size, depth control, external level control, beautiful clear phasing, sounds great with other pedals...very highly recommended!

4. geetarman

geetarman Supporting Member

I've been using a Red Witch Moon Phaser for phaser/vibe tones and it performs very well at least until my Halophaze arrives.

5. madsr

madsr Member

I recently got a Dazed Phaze 45 from Tonefreak... it does both the vibe and the phase thing extremely well.. in fact I went thru a deja vibe, mofaux, magicboy, even the dano chix salad vibe (which was a better sounding vibe than both the mofaux and the lovepedal IMO), a small stone phaser, and an mxr evh phase 90... the Tonefreak pedal does a better job with both phase and vibe sounds IMO