1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

FS Studio closing sale. Rare and high end

Discussion in 'Recording, Pro Audio & Rack Gear Emporium' started by voodoosound, Feb 1, 2019.

1. voodoosound

voodoosound Funk & Grooven member Silver Supporting Member

our studio is closing mostly due to the Malibu fires. No our studio wasn't damaged in anyway but my business partner lost his home so he's now leaving the state. We are not giving away our gear but selling it for below market. Basically, anything doesn't fit into my new home studio will be sold.
    Here are a few things I hate to get rid of but have have 2 of and no room.

Original UREI Teletronix La2a. Brushed aluminum face (Not universal audio) mint condition with original box. Optic recently calibrated. I'd rather not ship. Blowout price $SOLD. cash in hand so cal pickup. I know unbelievable price. I wasn't kidding when I said below market.

2 purple audio MC76s. Yes 76s. Early versions that used original UREI 1176 components not the newer mic77s. Mint $1050 a piece. Prefer local so cal pickup but we can discuss shipping.

2 channel original Trident B range mic/preamps racked and completely gone through by Purple Audio. These were what put them on the map as well as the mc76. Mint condition and sound glorious. Easily comparable to Our Neve 1073s which we've sold most of. I own 2 o f the b range units and will keep one in my home studio. $2200 local so cal cash in hand. $2350 ship PP. last one I saw for sale wasn't as clean as ours and sold for $2850.

Serious buyers may pm me for pics etc.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Fitzer

Fitzer Member

3. voodoosound

voodoosound Funk & Grooven member Silver Supporting Member

Teletronix is SOLD.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019