Stuff that Rick Beato should make videos about.

john weires

I had noticed how good the guitar player was that did this solo when Ride Like The Wind first came out.
I couldn't do anything about the low mix level but a very good hi-fi helped me pick out the notes and hear it better. I knew nothing of Christopher Cross until that point and thought he was just the singer and songwriter. I assumed it was some hot shot studio guitarist that played the actual solo.

mc5nrg

Silver Supporting Member
Rick Beato talking at length about the Dead Boys....pretty funny idea. Stiv lives. Maybe he could have Cheetah Chrome as a guest.

Jollyb

Gold Supporting Member
I'd like to see a video on EVHs 5150 studio. Record a tune there......show up the gear, delve into his lost recordings some, take the beato show on the road!!

Lots of Vids of it........but hes way more through.

BadAssBill

Gold Supporting Member
Blackberry Smoke. They look like they have a really good time, make great greasy songs, wonderful musicians and I could talk vintage gear to those guys all day.

steven turner

Long-form interview with Keith Strickland and Kate Pierson of the B-52s

ARE YOU HEARING ME RICK????
I bugged him forever to do a video on the B-52s, you know, biggest band out of Atlanta area ever, probably, so unique, really interesting guitar playing and technique from Ricky - when you hear 2 guitar parts in a B52s song, that's Ricky playing 2 parts at once on a bizarrely tuned guitar that had no D or high E string.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom