Stupid deal of the day alert...........

sweetpea

Silver Supporting Member
I have one and love it! Plays great, stays in tune and sounds fantastic. Wish I picked it up for that price. The quality will surprise you.

mgarrison99

Gold Supporting Member
I assume this is a Mexi Strat. I have a 50's Classic Reissue and I love it as well. Had my guitar tech flatten the radii on the fret wires up towards the 12th fret and I really don't have a problem with bends etc. At $399 it is a great deal.

buckwild

Silver Supporting Member
oh thats cool, they are finally selling it for what it's worth. I'm game.

spikeRI

so which is it.........................9.5 or 7.25?
we got 2 answers here and can't find anything on the fender site (go figure)

KCWM

The one I played at Guitar Center definitely FELT like a 9.5. I picked up a japanese strat not too long ago that is a 7.25 and it feels absolutely different

archiestone

My 60s Classic has 7.5" and vintage frets. Love it. Best neck of any Strat I've played, a nice full C shape.

Rod

Vibrato & String Bender on Overdrive
Gold Supporting Member
Where's the Strat made??

AlligatorMtn

That made my stomach sink into my damn feet. I've been wanting one of these, they sell at $699 new. They are KICKASS guitars. I want one so badly, but I REALLY REALLY can't afford it.

AlligatorMtn

As I sit her contemplating calling my parents and asking them 'ok listen...can i possible get a loan of maybe $200 from you???' - I want this gutiar bad bad bad bad

those out there wondering it really is a great strat - real good tone, great neck and a really killer look.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom