1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

    Dismiss Notice

Stupid question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by sketches, May 22, 2011.

  1. sketches

    sketches Member

    Jul 31, 2007
    Melbourne, AU.
    What's the "silver bit" on top of Boss knobs called? I'm missing one from a knob I have and I'd like to replace it before putting it up for sale. It's not a Boss knob, so I can't find a replacement for it, it's similar though but instead of a "line" indicating it's position it has a "dot". It's from a Moog pedal (I've tried looking for replacements on the net to no avail).

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice