• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Suggest speakers to pair with Naim Uniti Atom

Mickey_C

1.428571428571429e-10 of humanity
Double Platinum Member
Hmmm...seems the new Litnons have received a lot of praise from multiple audio publications.
I have a pair myself along with some KEF LS50s. Anyway, the wharfdale linton are great speakers, once they break in the treble is a lot smoother. Their soundstage is more center forward than the KEFs, which is more open. That being said, they sound excellent, with an incredible vocal sound. I am running them with a Cambridge audio 851N network player, 851W power amp, 851C player, and Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp (which has an excellent phono preamp). No regrets at all, great speakers for the $1,500. You can get a whole lot less speaker for quite a bit more. They are especially great for Rock and Country Western. If you are into guitar you'll love them.

Otherwise, and especially if you are listening mostly to classical, I'd strongly recommend the KEF. They are more of a reference speaker. I switch to them myself for classical recordings.

Mickey_C

1.428571428571429e-10 of humanity
Double Platinum Member
BTW - if you are dropping money on Naim, you should raise your budget to over 2k and get some serious speakers.

That's all IMHO of course.

NAC25

Silver Supporting Member
I’m using my Uniti to power a set of Dynaudio Special 40’s.
Simple system and it sounds stunning.

New, they’re $3K. I got mine slightly used for $2100. You won’t regret the purchase!!

Trending Topics