Suggestion for next Chase Bliss collaboration

#EastCoastSurfer

Silver Supporting Member
Seems like the next release in Automatone line would be a delay pedal. How amazing would it be to see them collaborate with Analogman and come out with a ARDX20 automatone! The ardx is (in my opinion) the best sounding analog delay on the market. Having presets, midi, more customization of modulation and a longer delay time would be awesome. That’s my suggestion

adolan

Silver Supporting Member
A solid Analog Delay with Timeline like capabilities and His headroom and I am all in.

stagolee

Gold Supporting Member

raj007

Silver Supporting Member
It needs to be the most expensive option...I’m sick of this under $1,000 crap.

@_sjm_ is on the right track.

Spaceman. There it is. They need a delay.

hype? Check
limited? Check
rare? Check
status symbol? Check

heavenly.

your name here

Gold Supporting Member
It needs to be the most expensive option...I’m sick of this under $1,000 crap.

@_sjm_ is on the right track.

Spaceman. There it is. They need a delay.

hype? Check
limited? Check
rare? Check
status symbol? Check

heavenly.

Yeah, I’d buy that immediately.

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
I think Joel has done all the analog delay he needs to already. Unless he goes fully digital, which I don't expect?

He's done phase and flange and chorus and delay and overdrive and fuzz and preamps and filters. Maybe an analog slicer/sampler/mangler with presets? Work with MASM but do it in analog?

adolan

Silver Supporting Member
I liked your Glou Glou idea too. Multi mod with his strengths and Joel’s could be epic.
Hell yeah, I think I actually found out about Glou Glou initially from Joel he had posted about himself getting one and being kinda blown away... But higher headroom on all the next releases and if they are analog esp, but yeah, MORE HEADROOM PLS!! :p

Matt Griffin

Silver Supporting Member
I think after hearing about Joel borrowing Dan from TPS’s chorus pedal (was it a CE-1, hope I’m getting that right), I’m convinced it’ll be a modulation Automotone. Maybe a riff on the warped vinyl? Maybe a mash up of early big box chorus, flange, phaser pedals?

sir-vector

Silver Supporting Member
So hoping for another Automatone pedal for this NAMM (e.g. delay in collaboration with Empress)!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom