• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Suggestions for a new amp?

Kerso1991

Hiya, I've still got a perfectly good amp (vox vt40+), but I think the time has come to get a proper amp, that has valves (I know the vox has a 12ax7 in the power amp)and isn't a modelling amp, cos I always get super annoyed when I really want a pedal, but then I remember my amp already has a similar effect. Any suggestions? I'm just a teenager so don't go talking about something like a Mesa dual, or anything over £500 for that matter. I mostly play metal and other things like QOTSA if that helps to make suggestion.

Also, since my parents often want my to put my headphones on, when playing metal at full volume, can headphones handle line level voltages straight from an attenuator?

DonaldDemon

Maybe some of those Peavey mini heads or Valveking 20 watt? They seem to do metal well at low volume and not to expensive

Trending Topics