• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Suhe Corso - loving this thing!

autumn09

Just received a Suhr Corso - wanted a little fun fella to throw around and do some late night fun with 5 watt and some line out recording to logic.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

I bought it off a whim and hold no regrets what so ever.... Yes still in the honeymoon phase but thats ok I'm excited lol.

Boosting it with a Suhr koko and driving it with a Bogner blue ecstasy OD. Simply awesome.

jpage

Does it need dirt boxes in front? I thought the Corso was a 2 channel amp?

DreamTheaterRules

Former Lyricist for Calhoun Tubbs
Gold Supporting Member
The Corso is still definitely one of those amps I want to try, and if it gave me lots of great tones at low to mid volumes, I'd consider picking one up.

Congrats on the amp! I hope you love it.

Last edited:

BBREWER

I've had one a couple of months now and this thing rocks!!!!! It does not need pedals to do its thing but sounds great with anything I have put in front of it making the tonal possibilities limitless. Don't let the 4 knobs fool you. The switches provide tons of extra tones. it can do clean to mean and anything in between. Much louder and more clean headroom than I expected for such a small wattage amp. Hats off to John Suhr and Jim Kelly on this little monster!! :D

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
Looks like a very cool product. I'm looking for something to use mostly for home recording. Considering the Kemper, but this looks simpler in a good way, and I don't need every amp at my fingertips, just general amp types, mostly in the Fender family.

Can you get a tweed like tone out of it?

Trending Topics