Suhe Corso - loving this thing!

autumn09

Just received a Suhr Corso - wanted a little fun fella to throw around and do some late night fun with 5 watt and some line out recording to logic.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

I bought it off a whim and hold no regrets what so ever.... Yes still in the honeymoon phase but thats ok I'm excited lol.

Boosting it with a Suhr koko and driving it with a Bogner blue ecstasy OD. Simply awesome.

DreamTheaterRules

Former Lyricist for Calhoun Tubbs
Gold Supporting Member
The Corso is still definitely one of those amps I want to try, and if it gave me lots of great tones at low to mid volumes, I'd consider picking one up.

Congrats on the amp! I hope you love it.

Last edited:

BBREWER

I've had one a couple of months now and this thing rocks!!!!! It does not need pedals to do its thing but sounds great with anything I have put in front of it making the tonal possibilities limitless. Don't let the 4 knobs fool you. The switches provide tons of extra tones. it can do clean to mean and anything in between. Much louder and more clean headroom than I expected for such a small wattage amp. Hats off to John Suhr and Jim Kelly on this little monster!! :D

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
Looks like a very cool product. I'm looking for something to use mostly for home recording. Considering the Kemper, but this looks simpler in a good way, and I don't need every amp at my fingertips, just general amp types, mostly in the Fender family.

Can you get a tweed like tone out of it?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom