Suhr appreciation contest continues !

rossta1

That first red classic is SO classy! Luca sold me this gorgeous piece a few weeks ago and it's the greatest guitar I've ever played!!!

I've had this one for a few years now and love her too.

Thinking about replacing the P-90s w/ V60lp.

And I'm about to put this one up for sale to pay off the Ltd Ed.

Most incredibly evil, cool paint job I've ever seen on a guitar. This one was the Suhr homepage guitar before the current koa example.

Tomo

Originally posted by Sunburst
Here's mine:

originaly made for Steve Stevens for the latest Billy Idol record. SS decided he wanted a Suhr T so I got the Classic. Incredible guitar.

I played Black strat with maple neck at Tone Merchants.
That was a great player! I don't own any maple neck.
But that was awesome!

Tomo

Ted Witcher

Originally posted by oscar100
i have for suhrs - you can see em here

cant decide which is best but they all have THE TONE -

:D
That Classic is Ocean Torquoise, right? How metallic is that? Very metallic, a little bit metallic, etc.?

Glowing Tubes

Gold Supporting Member
Wish I had a better photo. I love this guitar, cant say enough about it.

Got another one due in July that is going to be amazing, I'll definately post pics when it comes in.

Richard

rwe333

Silver Supporting Member
Played a couple of Suhrs at Tone Merchants when visiting NAMM in January - beautiful instruments. Cudos!

Slick51

Colonel Curmudgeon
I'm not in the same league as you guys, pretty wood-wise...thank goodness I play them with my hands!

My baby...

I absolutely love it...even with the two humbuckers I can get nice Strat-y quack...and John makes a Floyd Rose act like a vintage tailpiece! I can't imagine any better tone, even with a Floyd. No tone suckage I can notice.

My 1/50 dollar...

Slick51

Ted Witcher

Originally posted by Slick51
I'm not in the same league as you guys, pretty wood-wise...thank goodness I play them with my hands!

My baby...

I absolutely love it...even with the two humbuckers I can get nice Strat-y quack...and John makes a Floyd Rose act like a vintage tailpiece! I can't imagine any better tone, even with a Floyd. No tone suckage I can notice.

My 1/50 dollar...

Slick51
Man! What color is that?

BTW, your sig is a variation on this old jazz musicians' joke:

"How do you make a million dollars playing jazz?"
"Well, you start with two million..."

Slick51

Colonel Curmudgeon
I don't remember the actual name, but it's essentially charcoal pearl/metalflake. It's a great color actually...understated, goes with any stage clothes! LOL

Slick51

eddyrox

I know that Suhr players "typically" favor the more "vintage" styled classics and "t's", but here are a few of mine.....

Tim

Gold Supporting Member
Eddy.... I have seen these puppies over at the Suhr forum... like the pink..... LOVE the Blue!!

eddyrox

Originally posted by Tim
Eddy.... I have seen these puppies over at the Suhr forum... like the pink..... LOVE the Blue!!
heh, heh....yes, GUILTY as charged.....:D
habitually redundant!:dude

Trending Topics