Suhr Bella! Vid demo....

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabinets Demo Videos and Soundclips' started by sinasl1, Jun 2, 2015.

1. sinasl1

sinasl1 Member

Love this thing... going to see lots of use around here!

Steven, TB72, Csgband and 3 others like this.
  2. petty1818

petty1818 Member

The Bella sounds awesome! I especially liked how the boost feature really gave a nice bit of overdrive. The layout reminds me a bit of the Carr Rambler, which is also a fantastic amp. I am going to have to check the Bella out. I just wish it was less than 50lbs. It's still fairly portable but that's a bit on the heavy side. I will have to check to see how loud the amp is as well!

On a side note, I see you have the Diamond MLjr on your board now. I remember seeing the Counter Point on there a week or two ago. Any reason for the change?

3. sinasl1

sinasl1 Member

I have em both and just am really getting to know both pedals actually! Still pretty new to me...

4. sinasl1

sinasl1 Member

Used the Bella at an MTV unplugged taping in Tokyo a couple days ago- I was plugged haha- sounded so damn good! Jan Ray, sick as and some compression and my timeline and H9 in loop...

5. sinasl1

sinasl1 Member

I should mention on the delays-
    Both are awesome! I like the versatility of the modes on the Counter Point. I think it'd be my 1st choice because you can basically get the same vibe as the Memory Lane Jr but then get some other options as well like the faux tape mode and ambient mode etc.

6. petty1818

petty1818 Member

Thanks for the update! I have the Memory Lane Jr. and El Cap on my main board so I might get the Counter Point for my PT Mini. It definitely sounds like a versatile delay. Diamond makes amazing pedals!

7. jeffinaustin

jeffinaustin Supporting Member

Do you recall what IR you were using on the Torpedo for this?