Suhr Classic Pro and Classic Antique guitars

Gonzo71

Thanks Pete, great as always.
These are fantastic guitars, I have 2 of the Classic Pro.

Between the medium C neck, stainless steel frets and the SSCII you pretty much have what I'd want in a custom order.

The new V70s are very cool, it's very hard to pick between these and the ML std as my favourite pickup despite being quite different from each other

sinasl1

Silver Supporting Member
Ya the pickups are quite different, aren't they? Both cool , just different

That's a very usefully clear and direct illustration of the ash/maple vs. alder/rosewood question, amongst all the other info.

I've got to say, I've been surfing a lot of guitar demo clips lately and whatever Pete's getting paid it's worth it. There's not much else out there at this GAS inducing standard.

Especially when you're shopping for super strats & rock amps... seemingly endless rivers of pontificating waffle, uselessly crap sound and aimless shredding. It's a pleasure to get to a calm, useful, well recorded clip with a good vibe.

Yeah I know, first world problems, but I'm tired and irritable.

sinasl1

Silver Supporting Member
That's a very usefully clear and direct illustration of the ash/maple vs. alder/rosewood question, amongst all the other info.

I've got to say, I've been surfing a lot of guitar demo clips lately and whatever Pete's getting paid it's worth it. There's not much else out there at this GAS inducing standard.

Especially when you're shopping for super strats & rock amps... seemingly endless rivers of pontificating waffle, uselessly crap sound and aimless shredding. It's a pleasure to get to a calm, useful, well recorded clip with a good vibe.

Yeah I know, first world problems, but I'm tired and irritable.
Thanks man I appreciate it!

Trending Topics