Suhr Classic T Antique ordered!

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Kzin, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Kzin

Kzin Member

********it! I have too many guitars. But I need a tele for that classic tele sound, right?! The neck on my dlx ash tele is a little to big and sounds a bit too modern..

Butterscotch blond with roasted maple neck.

Stupid GAS was replaced with stupid buyers remorse as soon as I clicked the confirm button.

2. Trio

Trio Member

You'll love it. I bought a (used) Suhr Classic Antique S and liked it so much that I bought another.

Enjoy the wait :mad:

3. Killcrop

Killcrop Supporting Member

Yeah, I have 2. They are really awesome guitars. The Tele is especially great.

4. Kzin

Kzin Member

Thanks!
    But what, you guys have to identlical guitars?

5. ncyankee

ncyankee Member

I bought a classic antique s Suhr with a rosewood neck and have compared it extensively to my MIA Fender strat. The necks are so different that it is not even worth comparing but the pickups (I do not have the stainless frets or the silent single coil system) are worlds apart. The Strat sounds great but the Suhr is more... Defined maybe. It is like higher definition, more midrange in a good way, and pronounced. They feel significantly different because of the necks (radius, materials, size). They are just both awesome instruments that serve different purposes. You'll love Fender for that classic spot on Strat tone and the Suhr it just remarkable for being "more". I really love my Suhr

[​IMG]

6. Trio

Trio Member

Well, not exactly identical, but close. Gotta have a spare/backup.

[​IMG]

7. Kzin

Kzin Member

Thank you, people of the internet! I feel better about my expensive purchase.
    I already have a fender tele dlx ash, I could use it as a backup =)

8. ncyankee

ncyankee Member

It sort of becomes that. What's funny is I have 9s on my Fender and 10s on my Suhr so they feel especially different. Helps justify the cost (playability is so much different)