• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold Suhr Koko Boost Reloaded, Lovepedal Tchula, Boss PS-6 Harmonist

Bmused

Gold Supporting Member
Up for sale are a Boss PS-6 Harmonist in decent condition and Suhr Koko Boost Reloaded in very good condtion. The prices listed are shipped/Paypal to the continental 48 states only.

Boss PS-6 Harmonist - $ALE PENDING. There are numerous chips, dings, scratches, dust and Velcro on the pedal but it works fine. I don't have the box or manual, either, unless I happen to find it.

Suhr Koko Boost Reloaded - SALE PENDING. There may be a ding or two in here but nothing horrible. Velcro on the back and very good shape overall. Comes with the box.

Lovepedal Tchula - $OLD AND DELIVERED. In good shape overall with Velcro on the back. There may be a few scratches, chips, dings, etc. but nothing horrible. No box.

I'm really looking for cash. The only trades I might be interested in would be trading toward a Gibson Les Paul Special P-90 loaded double-cut (or something similar) or a Fender 68 Custom Princeton plus cash on my part, of course. Please start a conversation if you are interested. or have questions and thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom