Suhr Mini-Mix and Badger 18

colin617

Quick question:

I run my EB Volume pedal, Corona Chorus, Empress Trem, and Superdelay in the series effects loop of my badger. However, I want to use my Superdelay in parallel. So, could I run the volume pedal, chorus, and trem in series and then put the superdelay in the mini-mix?

matt5150

Either U Know Or U Don't
Silver Supporting Member
Do you have the Mini Mix I or II?

The two has separate inputs to run series effects:

The MiniMix II adds new features to the original MiniMix with its ability to receive signals from two separate processors in parallel, a control jack that allows you to mute the dry signal for those effects patches (like compressor, chorus, tremolo or EQ, etc.) that are better suited for series operation, and an isolated transformer to eliminate ground loops.

Matt

colin617

Do you have the Mini Mix I or II?

The two has separate inputs to run series effects:

The MiniMix II adds new features to the original MiniMix with its ability to receive signals from two separate processors in parallel, a control jack that allows you to mute the dry signal for those effects patches (like compressor, chorus, tremolo or EQ, etc.) that are better suited for series operation, and an isolated transformer to eliminate ground loops.

Matt
I'm thinking about the II. I haven't actually bought it yet; I just want to know if it'll do what I want before I drop the coin.

Trending Topics