• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Suhr Modern Pro Series release date?

cheebus

Anybody know when the Suhr Modern Pro Series are hitting the streets? I cant seem to find much info about them out there.

Thanks!

Dave L

My, my... very interesting. I didn´t know Suhr was putting together a Pro version of the Modern. Pricing somewhere in line with the S5/S6?

BluePowder

Anyone knows what the color Purple Haze is gonna be like? :D

I got a Suhr Modern craving that needs a slightly more affordable solution!

goodwill559

My, my... very interesting. I didn´t know Suhr was putting together a Pro version of the Modern. Pricing somewhere in line with the S5/S6?
MSRP for the Pro M1, M2, M3, and M4 per price sheet:
$2,900.00
http://www.suhrguitars.com/downloads/pdf/2009/Pro_Series_Consumers_Price_List.pdf

So street price I'm guessing to be around $2,030.00

I'm curious about the new options for the Pro S Series, which are Stainless Steel frets for $100 upcharge, and choice of replacing the default SSH configuration with HSH or HH pickup configuration at no charge.

Same effective date, May 1, 2009, but should I put in an order now or wait till May??:dunno

Dave L

That sounds pretty nice! Colors didn´t sound too inspiring, but maybe the purple haze will be cool. On the other hand the S series has plenty of color options now, so the M series maybe will follow with more finishes later.

goodwill559

I gotta agree there; the Pro M Series doesn't have the most inspiring finishes, but since production costs are lowered by avoiding the buffing step, they had to come up with something that looks good matte.

The Pro S Series is great.

I was a die-hard Ibanez player, thin necks, 24 frets, all-access neck joint and was looking at the Modern.

But along came a Pro S3 and after playing that for a month, I don't miss the things I thought were essential.

The contoured heel feels great, the 22 frets are no limitation for me personally, and the neck feels just so wonderful.

The only thing I had to have was an HH configuration all in black, so I've ordered a fully loaded pickguard from Suhr and I'm looking forward to delivery.

Trending Topics