Suhr Plek Jobs

shoe

Nope.....I received a new Suhr in late June '04 and PLEK wasn't offered yet.

They started it at the end of July/begining of August of '04.

fjs1962

Gold Supporting Member
My SUhr T was built in July 04 and it was one of the first PLEK Suhrs, If I recall correctly it was like PLEK job 007 or something like that.

MikeP

Actually I think your both wrong & tideslash maybe someone gave you the wrong info on the phone.
See this dealer order?
Is is a Classic I just sold. John said it was the 4th Plek they ever did. See in the upper right plek job # 4
See the date? 8-9-04
;)

fjs1962

Gold Supporting Member
Originally posted by MikeP
Actually I think your both wrong & tideslash maybe someone gave you the wrong info on the phone.
See this dealer order?
Is is a Classic I just sold. John said it was the 4th Plek they ever did. See in the upper right plek job # 4
See the date? 8-9-04
;)

You're right. I was thinking mine was July but I just checked and the print date on my build sheet is the same as yours, August 9, 2004. I did remember the Plek job number right though, mine is JS00007, the 7th guitar they Pleked.

Of course I guess if mine was finished up on Aug 9 I was right about it being BUILT in July ;)

GaryMcT

Platinum Supporting Member
Dammit, I want a Suhr classic (with the neck geometry of the standard Anderson classic neck) with the noiseless system. OK, there, I said it.

Trending Topics