Sold Suhr Pro S1 Seafoam Green Exc Condition | Seeking PRS CU or DGT

Whamosi

Hi Again TGP Folks,
Here is a Suhr Pro Series S1 in excellent condition in Seafoam Green. It's beautiful, plays like a dream and sounds golden (see build sheet below for the loadout).

I have a Pro Series S3 that gets most of my time. The Pro Series are amazing. All of them.

I've had several PRSi and miss that particular sound/feel. So I'm selling this beauty to acquire a PRS Custom or DGT. Willing to add cash for the right fiddle.

Comes with Suhr SKB Molded Case and fret protector. UPDATE: Nearly forgot, I'll also include a genuine Suhr tortoise pickguard, fits perfectly.

100+ Smooth transactions here on TGP. Shipping will be either FexEx or USPS, insured, tracking, double-boxed. I've shipped a LOT of guitars and amps, I pack extremely well, and have not had a single damaged shipment.

Serious buyers/traders let me know if you'd like specific pics.

$1475 pp/ship to CONUS.
$1400 pp/ship to CONUS

View media item 23781View media item 23782View media item 23784View media item 23783View media item 23786View media item 23787

Last edited:

Whamosi

Resistance is futile.... specific pics added by popular demand, happy to add more just let me know what shots I can provide that enhance the purchasing experience!

Trending Topics