• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Suhr products of 2008, exciting stuff

Lets see here, I know there is going to be a new 30 watt Power Scaled amp. John said
Just for the record it isnt really going to be a 30W Badger, I tried that and it did translate, Some tweaking was needed. The 30W power scaled amp is a did flavor.
Now this has me curious, I so wish it was a two channel amp though.

Plus, Michael Landau has his own amp coming out. It's hand wired on a fiberglass board (no traces all wires). It's going to be a 50 watter and in an aluminum chassis in a Badger size shell. John said the amp will be a single channel amp which will be a little hotter than the Classic, but different compared to the gain on the Classic Plus.
John wrote
A Hotter hand wired version will be at NAMM which could easily be ordered as a ML50 and is the size of the Badger
, But stock it will have a bit more gain but different than the Classic Plus, I'm still wiring it up!
here is a pic

fatt-one

I wonder if this is a 50 watt version of the amp Scott Henderson uses now.I realy like the idea of a smaller sized amp:)
thanks
Chris

fatt-one

Looking a little closer at the front panel of this amp,I think it read's ML100.....so maybe this is the big brother to the 50 watt amp to come.

A few questions,Where was the photo taken? Was this a recent gig?...........also has mike done away with his wet dry rig?

Thank's
Chris

I got these quotes and this pic from the HRI forum, but like you said, this is a different amp than the 50. The head in the pic is the same size as the Od100 beside of it. If John would make a ML50 watter with two channles and power scaling, oh wow!!!! Thats what I'm talking about.

TopDog

"jumping the valence"
Gold Supporting Member
Great Picture. Looks like it was a fun holiday gig. I like the beer bottles, drink glasses and the half pint on the floor. A real working musician.

I love Mike's playing and his tone, I wish he would play in New York.

Funky Monkey

Gold Supporting Member
here is a pic
Well, all I see are bottles of Bud and a coupl'a glasses on top of a perfectly innocent amp. Nice coaster, eh?!? Not to mention the brew on the floor just waiting for a $$$ board to get close enough to spill onto. Sheesh!

I bet they're the drummer's.

And nobody bought him a guitar stand for Christmas? "Uh, yeah, John? High-E still keeps going flat. Yep. Something's definitely wrong with this guitar. Definitely wrong."

Trending Topics