Suhr PT100/PT50

c94123

Can anyone point me in the direction of sound clips for either of the PT amps? I've seen the NAMM video but that's about it. Have heard great things about the versatility of the amp but have not seen anyone take it through the various channels. Thanks.

mkl13

Silver Supporting Member
I've got one and know how great the amp is, but I am still looking forward to your demo!

keith_t4e

I have one and love it. The best open rock tone on the market. If you were once a Marshall player you will be OK with this amp. If your wanting a two channel amp with blackface type cleans and ample gain tones this is the amp. The amp is fine without pedal and doesn't need any; however, if you'd like, the amp takes pedals well.

Dave_C

OK here's the link to my demo vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGErfbbJOqg

I posted it in the gear demos section as well. Enjoy!
Fantastic demo. Sounds like it nails the design objectives perfectly! Love the way you play in such a way to demo the tone of the amp with some "standard references" and enough space to hear what the amp is doing and not just "hot playing", which we all know you're more than capable of, but which often obscures what the amp is doing. Of course the "hot licks" display towards the end is perfect for that part of the demo too! Very nice. :)

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
Great demo!

I've been strongly considering replacing my Rivera KHR 100 with the PT100 and this demo pretty much clinches it.

Thanks Pete.

Trending Topics