Suhr-real!!!!!!!

dnumde

It's been a long wait and the guitar will be enroute to me once it reach Greg @ RocketMusic. I can't contain the excitement waiting for this guitar.

To keep the long story short, it's been a long time coming....saving up and looking forward to the day of owning a Suhr. I know some TGP-ers here have more exquisite choices but for me, it's a personal achievement....Just like how most of us fall in love with a certain band/style, it's the same for me when it comes to Suhrs :dude

Enough of the talk....

8138s.jpg

I'll get more pics up once it reaches me in about a week or 2 :crazy

Dave

Cool color, kinda looks like old denim. Is this a custom order or from dealer's stock. Hows about some specs?

Congrats and enjoy.

dnumde

I custom ordered it through Greg @ Rocket Music, it's called Slate/Denim Blue.

Specs as below:

Basswood w/ Flame Maple Top
Maple neck w/ Indian rw
Even C Slim neck, 10-14" compound rad.
Medium SS frets (or aka 6105)
Gotoh 510 2 posts trem w/ steel block
1.650" nut width
Sperzel locking tuners
White Pearloid pickguard fitted with SSV, Fl, SSH+
Vol-Tone 5 way
Gloss headstock and scraped binding on body top
Abalone face and side dot markers

I believe dkaplowitz has 1 order waiting too....i'm waiting to look at his new acquisition, his previous Suhr was killer man!

Tramp

Platinum Supporting Member
I don't normally emote to flamed maple, but this one's really sweet!

Funky Monkey

Silver Supporting Member
That's REALLY cool! Congrats! No need to explain yourself- when you're bit, you're bit. Just fill us in after it gets there and you've had a minute with it...

BluePowder

Wow simply wow!

Congrats bro!

I love the way the top is perfectly bookmatched, give us a full tone report once it gets to you! :D

ChazMania

Gold Supporting Member
Testament- that is a gorgeous fiddle! By any chance is your name Charles? When I was in Singapore 2 years ago, I met a guy who was really into Suhr pickups at that time.... I mentioned I had a Suhr custom on order and we hit it off. Maybe i'm all off base....blessings on your incoming Suhr! Wonderful guitars.

phoenix 7

That is really beautiful and unique -- never seen a top quite like that. VERY NICE - Congrats!! Looking forward to a full report!

Phil M

Shapeshifting Member
Silver Supporting Member
#1823. It doesn't look like 6120 Gretsch Orange to me though. Maybe it's just the lighting.

Suhr1823.jpg

dnumde

I'll definitely give a full tone report once i get my grubby hands on the guitar! :RoCkIn

Bluepowder: We're just waiting for 1 more person to receive his Suhr, then it's gathering time...i can't wait to check out your Baker too hehe

Chaz: Nope, Edmund here. But it's Suhr cool to get to know all you Suhr fans, let us know when u're travelling to Singapore again :)

I actually liked Alpedra's top the most, it looks friggin alive man! Al...pls don't let the rest know that i was getting 'emo' over the status of my guitar back in the Suhr forum couple of days ago lol. Congrats to all of us who got it this time round, and we'll see tone reports very soon :munch

Alpedra

@Testament:
Yours loooks great too. That denim finish is killer ;)...

I have a Standard basswood/quilt maple maple/rosewood neck already. Great combo. I´m sure you´ll love yours :)

@Phil M.:
Gretsch orange 6120 or not (it does look orange to me).. I love the colour on your guitar :)

Congratz everyone.

RocketMusic

Edmund - I feel like I'm as excited about your guitar as your are, but I'm sure that's not possible. It's been a long but fun process getting your dream specs milled into the finished guitar. Thanks for placing your order with Rocket Music, it's been a real pleasure helping you.

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Gold Supporting Member
That looks awesome!!!

Congrats to you and John for such a stunning job!

BluePowder

Edmund I can't wait to check out your Suhr man!

It's been a long time coming, and believe me hide your other guitars, you won't wanna play another super strat once it arrives! :D

Greg I heard about the great service you rendered! I'll be suhr to come see you when I need another Suhr! :D

dnumde

Greg: It's a real pleasure throughout the ordering process and talking to you, thumbs up for Rocket Music! If i do strike some lottery, i'll sure get the OD50 from you LOL

Trending Topics

Top Bottom