Sold Suhr Satin Modern HH

guitrr

Reverb Junkie
I'm paring down my guitar collection in preparation for full time RV travel next year. I also have a Satin Modern T, and I prefer that shape to this double cutaway. Hence, this is up on the block for sale. It fully lives up to Suhr's well earned reputation for excellence.

It's virtually brand new. I could not find a single mark on it. I've used it on maybe 3 or 4 gigs in the last two years, and I baby my guitars. Feather light at 6.25 lbs, it is a blessing for back and shoulders. Completely stock, and includes Suhr gig bag, fret/string protector (stainless frets), trem arm, all the stock Suhr wrenches, and the original paperwork.

Priced to sell at $1500. shipped to CONUS. I'll ship to Canada if you'll pick up the difference on shipping cost.

You can run a trade offer by me, but like I stated, I'm trying to pare down; so the trade would have to be something that really sparks my interest.

Note: In the first picture, the guitar has the old Ibanez style rubber ringed knobs. They were the only modification I made to this instrument. As several other pictures show, I have put the stock speed knobs back on the guitar, and that is what it will ship with.

guitrr

Reverb Junkie
Thanks to everyone who contacted me, I appreciate your interest. The guitar has sold, via Reverb.com

Trending Topics