Suhr strap buttons

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by ethereal cereal, Jan 27, 2012.

1. ethereal cereal

ethereal cereal Wave upon wave of demented avengers... Silver Supporting Member

Does anyone know what brand strap buttons Suhr use? They work really well on my Antique Classic and I'd like to install them on my other guitars.
    Thanks!

2. bach

bach Member

3. ethereal cereal

ethereal cereal Wave upon wave of demented avengers... Silver Supporting Member

Those look just like them. Thanks.

4. smv929

smv929 Member

Thanks! I have a Suhr C3 with these and really like them. I just put these on my 335 and plan to tput them on and Les Paul.

5. freedom's door

freedom's door Supporting Member

Those are the ones.
    I put them on all my guitars.

6. mxk116

mxk116 Silver Supporting Member

They are likely the AllParts buttons previously mentioned but if you want to confirm that fact just email Suhr Customer Service. They will definitely get back to you within 24 hours.

I wanted some help sourcing a 5-way switch for my 2 humbucker Modern Carve Top (it currently has a 3-way). Don Bonomini, Suhr Customer Service Manager got back to me within hours with the exact part and a link where I could purchase it. My first Suhr and therefore my first experience with their customer service. Very satisfied.

7. rburkard

rburkard Gold Supporting Member

Allparts "oversized" strap buttons.

8. Paul Rhoney

Paul Rhoney Member

AllParts oversized are great, I use them on all of my guitars, and people are always asking about them, saying they love them.