• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Suhr threads, cool...

SHM

His name is John Suhr Rasmussen. His family moved to the US 1958. Ok, he was only 1½, but still, born in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Cheers

Søren

JoeB63

Silver Supporting Member
Suhrly you jest.
I'm serious, and
stop calling
me Suhrly.

Well, you asked
for it

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
The endless lame puns on John's last name, not so much.

Am I alone with this assessment?
I guess it is just people trying got be creative or funny while expressing their happiness with a new purchase.

It sure (no pun) beats the negativity and un-funny stuff that has been prevalent of late.

bikerdude2

Sorry I tried to be witty with my happiness on my purchase. I won't let that happen again :messedup To those who get it, thanks for playing! ;)

phoenix 7

I agree that there's been a suhrfeit of puns around here lately. And I agree that they suhrtainly leave something to be desired. However, I'm a little suhrprised it would bug someone enough to post a whole thread about it. It's kind of suhr-real.

Kappy

I agree that there's been a suhrfeit of puns around here lately. And I agree that they suhrtainly leave something to be desired. However, I'm a little suhrprised it would bug someone enough to post a whole thread about it. It's kind of suhr-real.
Well, TGP has experienced a huge Suhrge in membership lately, so maybe that explains it some.

Trending Topics