Suhr with Tyler style .....

MrJacko03

Great.... ;)

It's funny with guitars....I actually hate black guitars, I hate tortoise pick guards and I really don't like crome covers and this is what I fell in love with :D

It needs a sister as well......

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
Mr. Jack, I love your taste in guitars. Those last two that you posted look amazing. Is the drip yours or did you just find the pic somewhere?

That Suhr Badger is one expensive pedalboard though!

MrJacko03

:D Yeah...... I think I have good taste too ;) The last one, I just found somewhere. Unfortunately it's not mine....

The badger is indeed an expensive pedal board :D Actually I just sold it. It sounds fantastic, but I couldn't get used to just one channel.

MrJacko03

Whau...that's a beauty as well. The blue ones I have seen, I think were to light blue...maybe they did not have the black backgroud as yours ????

rossta1

Okay seeing that gold one reminded me of how much I miss her <sigh>...
Here's another couple of shots...

ChazMania

Gold Supporting Member
Yotamusics Tele and Rosttas Golddrip are killer looking guitars. I had a Suhr Classic Golddrip that I miss. Although, I must say, Rossta's Goldie looked more wicked. Here was mine: (anyone here have this guitar?) s/n 4939

gassyndrome

I dont have it, but only cause I didnt have the cash at the time. What a looker :AOK

That gold one (Rossta's) above is incredible.

Janne.M

Steve Stevens are the lucky owner of that one!

Here is another one with these "Exotic finishes" they are experimenting with:

Janne

A440

Silver Supporting Member
tyler and suhr both make great guitars. I used to have a Suhr Classic S. Mine was sort of a modern take on the classic.

I've played a number of Tylers and REALLY dig the neck carves on those. I secretly pine for a Landau classic style one...black with tortoise guard, etc. I recently played one again at the Line6 booth, and this one had a vibe to it. it was actually all rigged up with the variax...

Trending Topics