• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Summer Namm Show in Nashville

Who will be at the summer Namm Show in Nashville next week? I will be there checking out the latest equipment and getting my free swag. I am already set for the winter Namm Show in Anaheim in January 2016.

guitarlifestyle

I like guitars.
Gold Supporting Member
I'll be there. Hoping it's a little more interesting than last year's, but it's generally a fun time.

pale fire

Silver Supporting Member
Not at Nashville, but should be at Anaheim '16....maybe there could be a TGP meet-up......and someone else pays for the drinks!

Figaro

Silver Supporting Member
I wish I could go again. I always prefered the Nashville NAMM shows to the LA NAMM shows because it's smaller so you can see about everything in one day. Then you have the rest of the weekend to play in Nashville. Love that town!

K-Line

Vendor
I will be there sans booth. Looking forward to milling around and not being chained down. Will be boothing again at Winter NAMM 2016. Starting the prep now, cannot believe it is only 6 months away....again.

Lothar34

Silver Supporting Member
I'll be there too thanks to Mr Parks at Quilter! I've always wanted to check out NAMM. This might be an especially dangerous year for me to go- armed with a bit of GAS money for a change

cmc2878

I will be there too! My first Namm ever. I'm leaving for Europe on Saturday, so I'll only be there Thursday and Friday.

Trending Topics