Sunface NKT > RMC3 or RMC3 > Sunface NKT?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by frmorales52, Apr 19, 2008.

1. frmorales52

frmorales52 Member

Hi all,
    I just got a new Analogman Sunface NKT and I've finally got a need for a pedalboard. So I'm setting one up and trying out pedals in different orders. Anyway, I think I like the Sunface in front of the Wah. When I've got the wah in front of the sunface it's much noisier and I get a lot of hiss. But when I've got the Sunface in front of the wah I get a little less fuzz - which I can compensate for - but a lot less hiss (btw My Wah has the foxrox wah retrofit)

I was wondering how other users of these two pedals order them and why.

Thank,
    SFfranky

2. wingwalker

wingwalker Fuzzy Guitars

I like my wah first...

FWIW, I use an RMC4 and an NKT 275 AnalogMan Fuzz face

3. improv4

improv4 Member

I seem to get a much better response from the wah when it's before the fuzz (this is when both are engaged). I don't get too much hiss with this set up. Also, I can still roll back the guitar's volume to control the fuzz.
    Good luck with your new set up. I'm also looking to build a board soon; I can't wait to get everything together.

4. this1smyne

this1smyne Member

check my sig. RMC2 instead of 3, and sunlion instead of sunface, i just like the wah into the fuzz....

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny Member

6. Lolaviola

Lolaviola Supporting Member

Have you tried to tinker with the action of the pedal to reduce the hissy part of the wah.