• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Super rare Heritage score!

brentrocks

Guitar Hack/Player
Platinum Supporting Member
In the never ending quest to feed my hunger for Heritage guitars, i found this super rare, near mint Mark Slaughter model. I bought it from a fellow member at the Heritage Owners Club. Mark Slaughter had a deal w/ Heritage in the early 90s, he actually had 2 models....one was a really funky, pointy thing with pickups....LOL and the other was a slightly modified H 150....i got the #20 H 150 model.
I just got it today and after a string change and a little tweeking, it just F****G rocks!!! I was very lucky to get my hands on this beauity!!!:p

5E3

Really beautiful! Must be nice to have a semi-unique guitar that is just not seen everywhere else. It fits very nicely with your others too!

Congrats :AOK

DustBusterB

Silver Supporting Member
Cool guitar!!! That Gary Moore model really has me drooling over my keyboard :love: I always wanted his Gibson signature model, I never realized he had one with Heritage. I gotta try a Heritage someday.

DBB

shadowbox

Gold Supporting Member
As an owner and admirer of Heritage guitars, I have to say Congrats! Looks like an awesome guitar - great score....:BEER

jpage

Beautiful. I vow to drive the three hours to check out a Heritage dealer the next time I'm jonesing for another 'Paul. I'm almost embarrassed I've never played one of these.

shark_bite

That's pretty spiff. Gotta love a good Heritage. Best Gibson-style guitars out there as far as I'm concerned.

Doug Tulloch

Silver Supporting Member
VERY cool, congrats! Is it the block inlay and color that sets it apart from the stock version?

brentrocks

Guitar Hack/Player
Platinum Supporting Member
VERY cool, congrats! Is it the block inlay and color that sets it apart from the stock version?
Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm so pumped to find this lil treasure. To all you guys that have never tried a Heritage LP...you owe it to yourself to give one a ride at your local dealer....you will have a G.A.S. attack after 15 minutes w/ one.

You are correct about the specs....it has the stock Schaller Golden 50's, which are actually a really nice PAF-ish pickup. They are pretty hot too, which i like. The neck is a little slimmer that the standard Heritage cut....more like a 70s SG.

We had some sunshine today between the lake effect snow squals (we got a foot last night:jo) So i took it out for some quick pics in the natural light.

Trending Topics