Super Tremola Replacement Kit for Bigsby

beNsteR

great idea to facilitate string changes.

i'd love to get 2 of these, but i think they are a little too expensive for what they are :(

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
either the low or high E strings of my past Bigsbys always seemed to slide off that bar. good idea to keep them centered!

beNsteR

i was actually going to pull the trigger on 1 of these things. i figured at 20 euros, i'd give it a shot.

and then when i got to the checkout section of the above-mentioned site with my credit card, it said 'minimum order 50 euros' (!!!) :jo

ahh forget it.. i'll live with my bigsby the way it is :NUTS

Mig60

anybody knows how difficult would be to install? is easy to take off the strings bar?

Zamm Guitars

If you have a modern Bigsby you are going to have to pull out the pressed in pins that hold the string. I have not tried to pull them out, but I imagine it is not an easy task. After that I would assume it should be easy.

If you have an older Bigsby they had screw in pins which it very easy to remove.

zombiwoof

If you have a modern Bigsby you are going to have to pull out the pressed in pins that hold the string. I have not tried to pull them out, but I imagine it is not an easy task. After that I would assume it should be easy.

If you have an older Bigsby they had screw in pins which it very easy to remove.

I don't think so, the part he is talking about replaces the whole bar that the strings go on.

Al

bluehugh2

Gold Supporting Member
Actually, use a capo to hold the string after it's on the post, then it's easy to wind it on the tuning peg shaft.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom