Supermoon Chrome + DL-8 Clip from an effects newb!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by JerEvil, May 12, 2015.

1. JerEvil

JerEvil Supporting Member

Let me start by saying I am REALLY new to reverbs/delays outside a little hall and digital delay on leads.

I got about 15 minutes with the Supermoon Chrine and my DL-8 this morning. Ran them out front of my Kemper using a Fender Blackface profile off the Rig Exchange.

Love the Supermoon! I know Gene says the Black version sounds better but since I have no experience with it, to me this thing is the dogs bollocks!

[​IMG]

And THIS was what I saw when I opened the pedal up to put a battery inÂ… Made me laugh.

[​IMG]
    Here's a clip of me just noodling turning knobs on the Supermoon. The DL-8 was set to "Tape". I am terrible with my volume knob for swells so I will have to hook up the Mission EP-1 for deeper feels.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jerevil/supermoondl8-firsttry[/soundcloud]

2. screwyloot

screwyloot Member

nice. i freakin love the Supermoon Chrome.. I've found you can get a really sweet, cavernous yet controlled sound with the "reverb" knob past noon and "decay" knob below 11:00.

3. JerEvil

Thanks! I was glad the "heads up" came out last week on these being available again. A ton of great sounds in this pedal for sure.

4. jordane93

jordane93 Member

I love the Supermoon with my Nova Repeater.

5. JerEvil

I am now GAS'ing for a looper to use with some of the pedals I've acquired lately.

6. jordane93

jordane93 Member

Get a Ditto looper.

7. Ruiner

Ruiner Member

Infinity Looper. Don't skimp. You want the features and sound quality. Plus it will look good with your Kemper. :D

8. Cgkindler

Cgkindler Member

I'd also suggest the latest Jamman Stereo looper.....to me it's much more user friendly in that it's got seperate stomps for starting,s topping, recording and banking between recorded loops (and you can record up to 99 tracks!)

Sounded good on the demo man, great sounding pedal!