• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

SuperShredder: Is this for real?

Karmateria

In my quest for knowledge I ask those of you who know better than I do... does/did hamer really make this? Not their style I know, but is it a limited edition of some sort. The serial number looks fake to me.

j_el_jee

Silver Supporting Member
I'm sorry I'm not an authority on Hamer, but I do recall seeing their ads in the 80s for guitars with significantly more than 24 frets.

EunosFD

I remember seeing a seafoam green Virtuoso back in the day in I think GP mag or somewhere like that. It had a soooooper flamey neck & I definitely GAS'd for it back then. I don't know much about them either, but that one on eBay looks exactly like the others I've seen.

MOJO

very very rare to come across..i just never understood the single coil pickup though on that model ??? ( can't see the above Picture..but from what i remember about the Virtuoso )

I think Gary Moore had one of them in his shredder days..

MOJO

he played quite a few Hamers in the 80's..i think he had an endorsement at some point..
i found this list of alll the guitars he's used over the years..

click on the the guitar Links on the left side of the page it's pretty cool check it out

the Virtuoso is not listed here but i'm almost positive i've seens him with one...... click on the most of the guitars for pics

http://www.garymoore.hu/magazines.htm

Trending Topics